Friday, April 08, 2005

pre penn state

We are about to embark on the longest road trip this band has yet to endure. Penn State is quite aways from Boston and things are already looking a little wierd. The rental agency fucked me over and neglected to rent me a car due to the fact that my credit card is attached to a checking account. Even though the limit is more than enough. So.....FUCK Enterprise Rent-A-Car and that stupid bitch at the counter. Anyway, so I am driving down with my shitty peice and won't be able to get it fixed until next week. Yeah so.....nothing really funny or interesting to say, just venting about Rent-A-Shit. Wish us luck. If I post something on Monday that means we made it back alive and in one peice.

Track: Go To Sleep (Little Man Being Erased); Radiohead

1 comment:

bill.wood said...

Bedsteads are what most of us consider a typical bed frame. The mattress support is usually made of wood slats that can be very flexible or tough and rigid. fleet mattress